Save the date and set your GPS to Providence for another day (or more!) of informative sessions, educational opportunities, invaluable networking, and fun diversions!
Friday, October 4, 2013
the historic Providence Biltmore
11 Dorrance St, Providence, Rhode Island
Join us in beautiful downtown Providence for the third New England Bike-Walk Summit!
- Wide variety of sessions of interest to all stakeholders – agency personnel, grassroots advocates, professionals in private practice, retailers, and more.
- Call for presentations will be posted here once finalized.
- Summit registration STILL only $40 for the full day, including lunch and closing reception. UPDATE: registration only $20 for members of the East Coast Greenway Alliance. Click here to join the ECGA, or call 919-797-0619 to determine your membership status. Summit registration link to be added here soon.
- Public agency personnel are eligible for a 50¢/mile travel reimbursement on a first-come, first-serve basis for as long as funds are available. Reimbursement forms will be available on site. PLEASE Contact the organizers to learn if there are funds remaining rather than assuming that you will get reimbursed after the fact.
- A limited number of scholarships are available on a strict needs basis to expand the economic diversity of the conference – more info on that soon.
- CEUs will be available for professional planners, courtesy of the RI Chapter of the APA.
- All Summit sponsors, as well as nonprofit organizations attending the Summit, are invited to be exhibitors (booth fee waived) at the Providence Cyclocross Festival, October 5-6 in Providence! Get your message out in front of thousands of people! Send an email to learn more.
- Saturday morning Leadership Ride: tour Providence with national and regional leaders in the bike & walk advocacy movement, including stops to review examples of progressive bike-ped planning and a visit to the see cyclocross races and a huge outdoor bike expo!
We thank the companies and organizations that have supported us - see them all on this page.
Follow this link
to the registration form on Eventbrite.
to see photos from the 2010 and 2011 events.